For those of us who want to say thank you to our moms, it’s not always easy to put those big feelings in words. Which is where Dribbble comes in.
These eight shots crystallize the hard work moms put into keeping their kids alive, happy, and healthy. They might give you the inspiration you need for filling out that card—or stand alone for your mom’s interpretation.
“I’m totally ready to use this but uh, my friend isn’t. My friend wants to know what happens when WordPress 5.0 is released.”
Consectetuer adipiscing elit. Phasellus hendrerit. Pellentesque aliquet nibh nec urna. In nisi neque, aliquet vel, dapibus id, mattis vel, nisi. Sed pretium, ligula sollicitudin laoreet viverra, tortor libero sodales leo, eget blandit nunc tortor eu nibh. Nullam mollis. Ut justo. Suspendisse potenti. Sed egestas, ante et vulputate volutpat, eros pede semper est, vitae luctus metus libero eu augue.
Morbi purus libero, faucibus adipiscing, commodo quis, gravida id, est. Sed lectus. Praesent elementum hendrerit tortor. Sed semper lorem at felis. Vestibulum volutpat, lacus a ultrices sagittis, mi neque euismod dui, eu pulvinar nunc sapien ornare nisl. Phasellus pede arcu, dapibus eu, fermentum et, dapibus sed, urna.
Moms are the ones who bandage our boo-boos when we’re little and continue to take care of us as we get older—often sacrificing their own needs so they can help with ours. Cruising on a bike to help heal our injuries is the most mom thing one can do.
Phasellus lacinia, magna a ullamcorper laoreet, lectus arcu pulvinar risus, vitae facilisis libero dolor a purus. Sed vel lacus. Mauris nibh felis, adipiscing varius, adipiscing in, lacinia vel, tellus.– John Doe
Here Come The Moms In Space
Nam dui mi, tincidunt quis, accumsan porttitor, facilisis luctus, metus.
Unordered List Style?
- The refractor telescope uses a convex lens to focus the light on the eyepiece.
- The reflector telescope has a concave lens which means it bends in. It uses mirrors to focus the image that you eventually see.
- Collimation is a term for how well tuned the telescope is to give you a good clear image of what you are looking at. You want your telescope to have good collimation so you are not getting a false image of the celestial body.
- Aperture is a fancy word for how big the lens of your telescope is. But it’s an important word because the aperture of the lens is the key to how powerful your telescope is. Magnification has nothing to do with it, its all in the aperture.
- Focuser is the housing that keeps the eyepiece of the telescope, or what you will look through, in place. The focuser has to be stable and in good repair for you to have an image you can rely on.
- Mount and Wedge. Both of these terms refer to the tripod your telescope sits on. The mount is the actual tripod and the wedge is the device that lets you attach the telescope to the mount.